Welcome to the Rheem PTA Website
Welcome to the Rheem PTA Online System!
Please log into your account (or set up an account for new families). You will then be able to:
- Update Parent and Student Information for the 2016-2017 school year
- Review and sign Parent's Approval and Student Waiver form required for all PTA sponsored events in the 2016-2017 school year
- Purchase PTA membership and directory
- Purchase Spirit Wear
- Make your annual MEF Pledge
Roadrunner Day is August 19th and the first day of school is August 22nd.
Camp Read S'More
All K - 5th grade students are encouraged to participate in Rheem's annual Summer Reading Program, Camp Read S'More! It's easy, fun, and rewarding. Follow the steps below:
1) Read, read, read during the summer months and log your reading on the appropriate form. Looking for a book suggestion? Check out the books students recommended in the 2016 Readathon.
2) Turn in the Summer Reading Log when you return to school in the fall.
Students who complete logs (and meet the stated Reading Goal) will receive acknowledgement at a Spirit Assembly at the beginning of the school year, and also receive a coupon to spend at the annual Book Fair in November.