All volunteers deserve recognition and a heartfelt thank you! Everyone of us are volunteers, including board members, chair persons, committee members, room parents, book fair, and parents who help out daily in classrooms or with hot lunch. The impact we all make daily for our students is immeasurable!!
Highlights from 2016-2017 School year:
- Tracey Feldman took on the remodel of the Staff Lounge over the summer.
- Kim Anderson provided awesome lunches for the teachers.
- Room Parents facilitated class parties and helped make Teacher Appreciation Week special for their teachers!
- Yearbook Team, Leslie Muldoon & Meghan Herring worked tirelessly all year to make sure the kids had an inclusive and fun yearbook.
- Shannon Morrelli was present at several Rheem events and sold Rheem Spirit Wear, helping keep our school community in style.
- Kim Habas organized Junior Achievement for the 3rd & 5th Graders.
- Liz Ludwig started our Rheem PTA Facebook Page. RHEEM SCHOOL PARENTS FB PAGE
- Anne Obstinik & Deanne Pearn worked hard on Measure V.
- Several parents volunteered at Book Fair, making it a successful event for our library.
- Courtney Pickering organized and held out First Annual Rheem Variety Show.
2017–2018 MEF Grant:
For CP, LP & Rheem, your donations fund:
Counseling and Student Support
Lucy Calkins Reading & Writing Programs
Music and Band Teachers
Technology and Upgrades